For further information on any of the jobs posted here, please visit our linkedin page.
If you have a job that you would like posted, please email: 2ndVP@texaspalta.org.
*Job postings will be listed for one month unless otherwise requested*
NTEX Land Services, LLC is in need of a Contract Land Administration Assistant
Candidate and will have primary responsibility for supporting Field Landmen and Broker with mineral, royalty, overriding royalty and working interest ownership and reporting. Must also be able to assist Landmen in reviewing lease and contract provisions and in obtaining title curative and preparing land related documents as required.
• 3 years minimum experience in land related functions
• Understanding of land and mineral title, conveyances, with ability to cure basic title defects
• Knowledge of all land related documents such as leases, assignments, conveyances, contracts, and understanding their effect on lease and division of interest maintenance
• Experienced in various land documents, leases and title opinions
• Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office Suite, with strong internet and document research skills
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing and work both independently and as part of a team
• Must be able to establish priorities, meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Work closely with Landmen and Broker preparing, updating and maintaining all land documentation and lease records to include: Lease Purchase Reports for payment of bonus consideration check preparation, Oil and gas leases, various contracts, and other related documents
• Record various legal documents in county records
• Calculate interest for ownership reports and review for payment of lease bonus during lease acquisition
• Communicate and correspond effectively with landowners, working and royalty interest owners as needed, as wells as attorneys
• Maintain and handle ownership changes
• Assist Broker with various functions to include file organization, monthly and quarterly reporting to clients and daily maintenance of ongoing projects
Please submit resumes via email to email@example.com